1. Towers at Merritt River: Completed 2005 for $111M; 47,000CY of concrete
2. Contract E: Scheduled to complete August 2016, at a cost of $358M, 2,510 concrete piles and 72,400CY of concrete
3. Torrington Towers: Completed in 1976 for $18M; concrete framed, 200 apartments
4. Baldwin Bridge: Completed in 1993, $207M, then the largest segmental bridge in the US, 98,500CY of concrete, 12.7M lbs. of rebar
5. LNG Facility: Completed in 2007 for $139M; cast in place with post-tensioned walls
6. One Commercial Plaza: Completed in 1983 for $106M, tallest cast-in-place concrete frame building in Connecticut.